These blueberry matcha avocado popsicles are a cool and creamy summer treat. They’re full of good-for-you ingredients like healthy fats and antioxidants.
- 1 pint blueberries
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp maple syrup, divided
- 1 ripe California Avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 2 tsp matcha powder
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- Heat blueberries and water in a shallow pan over medium heat. Cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until juices release. Stir in 1 tbsp maple syrup and remove from heat.
- Blend remaining maple syrup, avocado, coconut milk, matcha powder, and lemon juice in a high speed blender or food processor until creamy.
- Spoon blueberries evenly into popsicle molds. Then, fill the remaining space of molds with the avocado matcha mixture.
- Place popsicle sticks in molds and freeze for at least 3 hours until hard.
- Remove from molds when ready to serve.
- If using a silicone popsicle mold, you can remove the popsicles easily by pressing up on the popsicle from the bottom of the mold.
- These will keep well in the freezer for up to one month.
Keywords: matcha, healthy dessert, healthy popsicles, avocado popsicles