This coconut chai spiced granola is crazy flavorful and downright addicting. If you love chai tea, this recipe will blow your mind!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, almonds, coconut, spices, and salt. Stir together.
- In a separate bowl, mix together maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry, and stir to thoroughly combine.
- Spread granola into one even layer on the baking sheet.
- Baked for 30-35 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through baking, until edges start to brown and granola is an overall golden brown shade.
- Let granola cool to room temperature, then use your hands to break it into large clusters.
- Toss with chopped dates.
- Store in a wide, shallow airtight container.
Keywords: chai spiced granola, homemade granola, chai spice, vegan, gluten free