This edible chocolate chip cookie dough is perfect for cookie dough lovers! Say hello to your new favorite healthy dessert.
- 1 can low sodium chickpeas, drained and rinsed well
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tbsp old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- 5 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Remove skins from chickpeas by rubbing them between a clean tea towel to loosen the skins. Use your fingers to gently pinch the chickpeas out of the skins, discarding the skins.
- Place chickpeas, tahini, oats, flax, maple syrup, salt, and vanilla extract in a food processor. Blend for 3-5 minutes, until very smooth and creamy. You may need to scrape down the edges a few times to fully incorporate all the ingredients.
- Stir the chocolate chips into the dough. Serve immediately or store in the fridge.
- This edible cookie dough will thicken slightly in the fridge, just like regular cookie dough.
- Store in an air tight container for 3-5 days.
Keywords: edible cookie dough, edible chocolate chip cookie dough, vegan, gluten free, healthy desserts