This cookie dough fudge requires simple ingredients and takes less than 15 minutes to make! Store it in the freezer for instant access to a yummy treat.
- 1 cup creamy cashew butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp flaky sea salt
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Combine cashew butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract in a saucepan on low heat. Melt everything together, stirring occasionally, until smooth and creamy.
- Remove from heat, then stir in almond flour.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes to room temperature. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and smooth it out using a rubber spatula. Sprinkle with sea salt and additional chocolate chips, if desired.
- Place in the freezer and freeze until solid, 20-30 minutes. Slice into 8-16 pieces. Enjoy immediately, or return to the freezer to store.
This cookie dough fudge will begin to melt a bit and soften significantly when left at room temperature, due to the nature of coconut oil. Store in the freezer and enjoy immediately for best results.
I’ve not tried other nut butters, but I imagine different creamy versions would work well! The texture will be similar, but the flavor may be altered.
Keywords: cookie dough fudge, vegan, vegan desserts, gluten free