These tahini s’mores blondies are the fudgiest bars ever. You don’t need a campfire to get amazing s’mores flavor – just make these vegan blondies.
- 1 tsbp flaxmeal
- 3 tbsp warm water
- 1 cup smooth tahini
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, plus more for sprinkling on top
- 8 large vegan marshmallows, cut in half
- 3 sheets of graham crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8″x8″ baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, make a flax egg by whisking together flaxmeal and warm water. Let sit for 2-3 minutes until it begins to thicken.
- Add tahini, maple syrup, and vanilla extract to the bowl. Stir to combine.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine almond flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking powder.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients until just combined. Batter will be pretty sticky.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan. Top batter with marshmallows, crushed graham crackers, and extra chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until edges just begin to brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before slicing.
- Recipe will keep well in the fridge for up to 5 days in a sealed container.
Keywords: s'mores blondies, s'mores, blondies, tahini blondies, tahini