This Bircher muesli is a delicious make-ahead breakfast that takes just five minutes to prepare. It has fiber and protein to keep you full all morning!
- 1 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 of a Granny Smith apple, grated or chopped finely
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- Combine all ingredients in a large glass jar or container and stir very well to combine.
- Cover container and place in fridge overnight.
- In the morning, portion into 3 bowls and enjoy! Top with fresh or dried fruit, nuts, or seeds if desired.
- Swap out apple for another seasonal fruit for a tasty twist on this recipe
Keywords: bircher muesli, overnight oatmeal, healthy breakfast, overnight oats