This decadent, chocolatey mocha latte overnight oats recipe is perfect for coffee lovers! It’s just like your favorite coffeehouse drink.
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 3 tbsp cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- Toppings of choice: I used raspberries and melted chocolate drizzle
- Combine oats, chia seeds, and cacao powder in a sealed container or large jar.
- Add almond milk, coffee, vanilla extract, and maple syrup. Stir very well to combine.
- Cover and place in fridge overnight, or at least 1 hour.
- Stir in chocolate chips in the morning.
- Portion into 3 containers for serving and add toppings.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Keywords: overnight oats, vegan overnight oats, mocha latte overnight oats, vegan, gluten free