This Moroccan spiced cauliflower dish is the perfect combination of sweet and spicy, thanks to dates and ras-el-hanout spice. Everyone will love this side!
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tsp ras-el-hanout
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- 2 handfuls of cilantro, chopped finely
- Preheat oven to 410 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss cauliflower florets in olive oil, ras-el-hanout, salt, pepper, and lemon zest.
- Roast for 25-35 minutes, mixing halfway through. Cauliflower will be done when fork tender and starting to caramelize on the outside.
- Toss cauliflower with dates and cilantro.
- If you don’t have ras-el-hanout, sub 1 tsp each ginger, coriander, and paprika.
Keywords: moroccan spiced cauliflower, vegan, cauliflower recipe, gluten free