This overnight oatmeal recipe is super thick, creamy, and full of fresh peach flavor. You just need 10 minutes to make this delicious breakfast!
- In a medium glass container or Tupperware, combine oats, chia seeds, chopped peach, cinnamon, and coconut.
- Add almond milk, coconut milk, and maple syrup. Mix everything together very well.
- Cover and set in fridge overnight.
- While the overnight oatmeal sets, add defrosted frozen peaches to a blender or food processor. Blend on high until you have a smooth puree. Store in the fridge in a separate container.
- In the morning, portion overnight oatmeal into 3 bowls or containers, and top with peach puree. You may need to stir the peach puree quickly if there is any separation.
- You can sub an additional 1/2 cup of defrosted frozen peaches for fresh peach if it is out of season.
- Sub 2 cups of almond milk if you don’t want to use the 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
Keywords: overnight oatmeal, overnight oats, peaches and cream overnight oats, vegan, gluten free