These dark chocolate coconut bars taste like an even better version of Mounds candies. Only six ingredients and sweetened with maple syrup!
- Combine coconut, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract in food processor. Blend until well combined into a thick, grainy paste.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper, and press down coconut mixture into the pan in an even layer.
- Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips.
- Remove coconut layer from fridge, and pour melted chocolate over it. Spread into an even layer, and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Place back in the fridge for another 30 minutes, or until chocolate has completely hardened.
- Cut into into 16 squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
Keywords: chocolate coconut bars, vegan, gluten free, healthy dessert