This recipe is full of zingy flavor, contrasting textures and plenty of nutrients. If you are looking for a unique dish to bring to your MDW party, look no further than this tahini citrus cauliflower sweet potato salad!
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup Sir Kensington’s Golden Citrus Vinaigrette
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ⅓ cup dried cherries
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 410 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Toss sweet potatoes and cauliflower florets in turmeric, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Spread onto baking sheets and roast for 35-40 minutes until fork tender, stirring halfway through.
- Prepare dressing while vegetables roast. Whisk together tahini, Sir Kensington’s Vinaigrette, and lemon juice until smooth.
- Toss roasted vegetables with dressing and top with golden raisins, sesame seeds and parsley.
Keywords: sweet potato salad, tahini dressing, vegan, gluten free, turmeric, potato salad