The best fudgy tahini brownies that are free from gluten, oil and refined sugars.
- 1 cup smooth tahini
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp strong brewed coffee
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts for topping (optional)
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ tsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8×8 baking pan.
- Whisk together tahini, maple syrup, vanilla extract, coffee, and egg in a medium bowl until just combined.
- Whisk together cacao powder, almond flour, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Pour wet ingredients into dry and stir until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan and smooth it out.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool before slicing into 16 squares.
- Melt together remaining chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small saucepan on low heat. Use a spoon to drizzle melted chocolate over brownies, and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
Keywords: tahini brownies, healthy brownies, healthy dessert